- My day does not start or end with make up:It is quite possible for me to go months without it.Yeah I am getting older and don’t carry off the fresh faced look now but I still don’t freak myself out enough to fit this into my day or life…maybe when I’m in my 40’s?
- I really dislike shopping: I reluctantly go shopping when I actually need something, not for fun and I will NEVER do this on a Saturday… In fact if at all possible I will order it online or go without it. (Face and body creams are my only exception)
- My life has not revolved around finding a man: Yes they can be amazing and I am in a long term relationship but not because I went searching for it or was obsessed with finding one…men are everywhere, why do you need to hunt for one? Enjoy your time alone don’t waste it chasing!
- I hate ironing/cleaning etc etc: I am filled with dissapointment if a new dress I love is a wrinkled mess after its first wash as I know that means I will hardly ever wear it. I hate living in dirt…that is the only reason I will clean, there is no enjoyment..
- It is ok that I am not a size 8: There was a brief time way way back when I was, I have no interest in being there again. I am always freezing as it is, I need my fat stores thank you very much. Also I love my food, yes I try to eat healthy stuff but I need to in order to justify the other crap that gets poured in my mouth!
- I don’t go ‘ga ga’ at a strangers baby: Children are incredible creatures and I adore spending times an watching them grow if I love the adults who created them. The rest I don’t care much for, sorry!!
- I can’t remember the last time I wore heels: Well actually it was a few months back when I unpacked my belongings and slipped on an old pair to wander round my flat ( kinda like how a little girl would do with her mothers) but actually outside, I think it has been years?
- I will very often be in a room full of women and question if I should have been a man: I have no interest in celebrity lifestyles, bitching about a woman I have not even met before nor do I get excited at wedding talk from someone who has yet to be proposed too?! Then I remember I hate football so I am clearly not a man either.
- I quite like to rough it: Hotels, travel, camping whatever. You aint learning nothing about your limits in a 5* life.
- My eyebrows are getting out of hand: after over-plucking as a teen, I decided to grow them out many months ago. Now its just an excuse not to pluck, wax whatever.
I am a woman and I am proud to be. I just wish sometimes there was a few more around that thought like me 🙂